The Most Romantic Adirondack Honeymoon, Elopement, or Wedding Ceremony
The Fern Lodge has been the scene of many an Adirondack honeymoon, engagements, elopements and wedding/commitment ceremonies.
For receptions of more than 20 persons please consider the nearby Burlap and Beams Wedding Barn Venue for the quintessential Adirondack wedding.
The Fern Lodge is a very intimate and romantic atmosphere – both inside and out! We specialize in parties from 2 persons to 20 persons. There are many public rooms of the Lodge, sitting areas, and patios outside. Favorite places during an Adirondack romantic getaway include the Great Room sofas in front of the fireplace, the outdoor front screened in porch with fireplace, especially in the evening when you can here the loons call. There is a fire pit lakeside with Adirondack chairs and the boathouse deck. All locations are perfect for an engagement or a wedding ceremony (for up to 20 guests.)
For an elopement, we have several local justices to recommend that will come right here to our Adirondack hotel to perform your ceremony. We are also happy to help put you in touch with florists, musicians or a Pastry shop. View wedding contacts. We are happy to assist you in personalizing your wedding to create a lifetime of memories! And as a gay friendly lodge here in the Adirondacks, we also have the resources to help plan your beautiful wedding or commitment ceremony.
Discover the perfect backdrop for a fabulous Adirondack honeymoon. The Adirondack Park is a year-round resort area full of diverse activities and attractions.
Want to elope with no “fuss”? Let us take care of the details. Includes a total of 4 persons (wedding couple plus up to 2 additional guests, maximum). You just book a room for the nights you wish, provide the date and time you wish to get married, and bring with you your New York State marriage license (procured at least 24 hours before the ceremony). $395 in addition to the room you choose.
- The Officiant and Witness
- Rose bridal bouquet and Groom’s boutonniere
- A 2-tiered buttercream wedding cake
- A bottle of Prosecco for the wedding toast
Elopement Package FAQS
Adirondack Honeymoon Package:
Celebrate your new life together in luxury at our Adirondack hotel. Our magnificent guest rooms featuring sumptuous king size beds, fireplaces, steam showers, jacuzzis, private lake view porches and more.
- Your choice of red, white, or sparkling wine and a cheese and fruit plate upon arrival
- 4-night stay in a luxurious room of your choice (or 3-nights, 2-nights)
- Full 3-course country breakfast daily
- A special bath preparation on the night of your choice
- Nightly hors d’oeuvres and wine with a boat tour of Friends Lake (seasonally permitting, otherwise fireside inside)
- Turn down with chocolate truffles nightly
- Full choice of amenities available on premise (kayaks, swimming, nightly wine cruise on the lake, sauna, pool table, fitness room, theatre)
|Guest Room||4-Night Honeymoon||3-Night Honeymoon||2-Night Honeymoon|
|“Oak” or “Pine”||$1730||$1355||$980|
|“Birch” or “Forest”||$2250||$1745||$1240|
Very small “petite” weddings (for 6-20 persons)
Perfect for The Fern Lodge; particularly in our garden/patio area. For a wedding on site for 6-20 persons on a weekend, we do require that the entire lodge be reserved by the wedding group for 2 nights.
• 5 luxury rooms that accommodate up to 6 couples (12 persons)
• Full 3-course breakfast for 10 persons daily
• Wine and cheese welcome for 2 hours
• Boat tour of Friends Lake with wine and beer
(seasonally permitting; otherwise fireside!)
• Bonfire after hours with marshmallows
• Evening turn down with chocolate truffles
• Unlimited use of the property for ceremony and/or reception for up to 20 persons (catering not included)
• Full use of the amenities on property for your stay
• The rate for the entire lodge and grounds would be $5900.
We do have a full property liquor license and we will provide alcohol beverage service if desired at an extra cost depending on your desires.
We use several caterers who can design a custom menu for a group of up to 20 or even more. There are few romantic Upstate NY hotels that can rival the privacy, luxury and accommodations at The Fern Lodge. Call (518) 494-7238 for more information, or simply