Additional Resources to Reference When Staying at our Resort
Check out some of the below resources to help plan your getaway when you are lodging in the Adirondacks with us. If there is something special you wanted to do while you stayed with us, but are not sure where to start, please send us an email and let us know how we can help.
- Gore Mountain Region – Find things to do, places to go, dining, lodging and more at the Gore Mountain Region Chamber of Commerce website.
- Adirondack Mountain and Stream – Hire local guide Jamie Frasier for a personalized intimate tour of The Adirondacks. Get to little known scenic spots for hiking, flyfishing, hunting (with dogs if desired), cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and more. See the Adirondacks as only the locals do!
- Garnet Mine Tours – Tour one of the world’s largest garnet deposits and the oldest family owned and operated mine in the United States. A unique Adirondack attraction!
- The Rustic Homestead – stop by Tom’s streamside gallery flyshop and fishing outfitters for the quintessential Adirondack experience. See his rustic furniture and antler lighting, his huge offering of fly fishing ties, or hire him for a Raft and Flyfishing Expedition down the Hudson River between North River and Riparius.
- North Creek Rafting Company – Contact Nate for an exhilarating trip down the mighty Hudson from the fast high water in the spring, to the magnificent summer experience through pristine forest and take multiple dips in the cool water or experience the Hudson in its majestic autumn splendor. www.hudsonrivertradingco.com take in the huge selection of home furnishings and decorations, rustic furniture, gifts and clothing and more at our favorite North Creek shopping hotspot.
- Colonial Williamsburg Bed & Breakfast – The Williamsburg Sampler B&B Inn welcomes you to enjoy a night, weekend or entire week with us as you vacation in Colonial Williamsburg. Take a look at our elegant rooms and collection of historic artifacts that await your arrival.
- Williamsburg Bed and Breakfast Network – Find all the lodging and area information you need to plan your trip to Historic Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown, Virginia.
- A Colonial Bed & Breakfast in Williamsburg, VA – Recipient of the 2005 – 2006 Beautification Award from the City of Williamsburg. Come experience our award-winning perennial gardens, full hot breakfast, and whirlpool tubs.
- Williamsburg Virginia Bed and Breakfast – Enjoy spacious lodging at Magnolia Manor, an elegant bed and breakfast located near historic Colonial Williamsburg VA.
- Williamsburg VA Bed and Breakfast – The Alice Person House is an elegant and beautifully restored inn located just moments from Colonial Williamsburg.
- Saratoga Bed and Breakfast Inn – The Batcheller Mansion Inn offers exquisite lodging located in the heart of Saratoga Springs, NY. Close to downtown and the famed Saratoga Race Course.
Interested in seeing your website here? Contact The Fern Lodge